Holland, OH 43528-9794
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Packages finished goods.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment and products.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping schedule or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage and designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or request for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys order to packing station or shipping dept.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Enters data in a computer.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Drives vehicle to transport items.
- Maintains inventory records.