Columbus, OH 43228-4604
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Material Handler to work in the Columbus, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Unloading, sorting and packing materials
- Performing quality inspection
- Performing routine inventory cycle counts
- Stock material in appropriate warehouse locations
- Prepare products for shipping
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience
- Prior experience working in an ISO-9000 and/or a military logistics or defense contractor environment
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Basic computer skills (MS Windows and Office)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain required government security clearance.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.