Charleston, WV 25387
- Office Work Only.
- Review material requests to determine cost effectiveness.
- Make recommendations for improvement for material management.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Expediting and Procurement to ensure product delivery.
- Monitor open material requests and/or purchase orders to proactively identify material that will need to be expedited and/or alternately sourced.
- Monitor daily inventory reports.
- Continuously review materials management processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Procurement, or Accounting/Finance.
- Associate’ s Degree in one of the same disciplines and two (2) additional years of experience in supply chain, distribution, transmission, generation, or related business experience.
- High School Diploma/GED and four (4) additional years of experience in supply chain, distribution, transmission, generation or related business
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in Supply Chain, Distribution, Transmission, Generation, or related business experience, including two (2) years of satisfactory work experience in the Material Coordinator Associate position.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.