Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Tulsa, OK 74108
1st shift Monday - Friday 7am-3: 30pm with OT when needed. Long term position with growth.
- Will be responsible for loading and unloading utility material within a warehouse or storage facility and lay down yard.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
- Operate heavy construction JLG equipment.
- Shipping and recieving.
- Heavy lifting.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year operating a forklift.
- 1+ year operating heavy equipment.
- Inventory control with cycle counts, staging, and organizing.
- A Physical Ability Test (PAT) will be conducted.
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.