Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Edwardsburg, MI 49112
1st shift with OT when needed (40-45 hours). Long term. Schedule Mon - Fri 7: 00a, - 3: 30 pm
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator:
- Will be responsible for loading and unloading bulky material within a warehouse or storage facility and lay down yard.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
- Operate heavy machinery, such as Frontend Loader and Telehandler
- Shipping and recieving.
- Inventory - identify/sort and record material.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year operating a forklift and heavy equipment.
- Valid Driver' s License.
- A Physical Ability Test (PAT) will be conducted.
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.