Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Columbus, OH 43228
- Warehouse Associate will be responsible for loading and unloading material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years of material handling and or warehouse experience preferred.
- A Physical Ability Test (PAT) test is also required
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.