Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Coordinating marketing efforts by preparing proposals and timelines, conduct proposal meetings, coordinate with team members to coordinate content and messaging, review, approval, and assembly of proposals, preparing presentations, and coaching presenting teams for client interviews.
- Create marketing material for business to business purposes, such as preparing proposals, presentations and qualifications.
- Will interview technical staff and management to write profiles, proposals, and to find differentiators and to help create strategic positioning, etc.
- Market research on clients, competitors, opportunities, and industry trends
- Help create and maintain technical staff profiles/resumes
- May attend tradeshows and other industry events and would help coordination as well (registration, preparation of materials, assembly of booth, and client networking).
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing or related.
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing role with in a professional services environment (architectural, engineering or construction firm experience would be a plus).
- Experience with proposals and presentation process.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, decision making skills along with excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little direction and bring things together.
- Proficient with MS Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.