Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Columbus, OH 43212
- Coordinate and prioritize the overall activities of the Engineering Department.
- Develop processes and select tooling/equipment to meet process capability, production capacity, cost effectiveness, maintainability and health & safety requirements.
- Coordinate the justification, procurement, installation and prove-out of process equipment and systems.
- Procure quotes and equipment from vendors to eliminate waste and improve bottom line performance.
- Investigate quality misses, ensure quality compliance, and assist in Root Cause, Corrective and Preventative Action.
- Make recommendations to leadership around Manufacturing Plant and Warehouse safety, quality, efficiency, and capacity.
- Organize and manage the development and maintenance of all engineering deliverables and activities for all plant processes.
- Interface closely with the Production departments and all plant support groups to ensure projects are defined accurately and executed effectively.
- 5 years prior Engineering supervisory experience, preferably in the areas of high volume manufacturing.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering is required.
- Graduate Degree (Engineering or MBA) is preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma experience is preferred.