Olive Branch, MS 38654
- This role will be primarily responsible for electro-mechanical manufacturing processes/products.
- Develop, implement and improve manufacturing processes for existing and new products using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Create and maintain process documentation including routings, work instructions, process flows and tooling.
- Specify and procure tools, supplies and equipment required for the production of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Monitor manufacturing process performance and use data to drive continuous improvement of processes and products.
- Create time studies to reduce bottle necks in the manufacturing process.
- 5-10 years of manufacturing experience.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred but will consider experience.
- Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Cost Accounting