Findlay, OH 45840
- Supports production with machine adjustments and troubleshooting process issues.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or tooling, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Maintains process sheets, tool lists, and capacity/time studies for assigned lines.
- Engineering degree from four-year college or university
- Two to five years related experience and/or training, preferably in machining and/or grinding is preferred