Manufacturing Automation Engineer
Greenville, OH 45331
- Implement, maintain and improve capable production processes
- Develop and maintain production standards
- Analyze production costs to identify and implement improvement efforts.
- Creates and maintains manufacturing documentation
- Work with Production Associates and Manufacturing Supervisors to identify, prioritize, and quickly resolve potential safety and ergonomic risks in the manufacturing process to insure a safe work environment.
- Creates new ISO compliant processes, procedures, and systems as corrective action or for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering required
- Minimum of 3-6 yrs experience in similar role and environment
- Experience with Robotic Automation, PLC Programming and Integrated production systems
- Experience with Workcell integration including equipment, controls, automation and network interface
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Progressive and proven experience with Lean principles and continuous improvement skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated