Willoughby, OH 44094
1. Installation, maintenance, and repair of production equipment including but not limited Lasers,
Presses, Power Brakes, Welders, Paint Line, etc.
2. May fabricate machine guards, replace motors, tear down and replace pumps.
3. Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment and provide training of those with less experience
4. Repair building systems— plumbing, electrical, etc.
5. Provide preventive maintenance for all equipment and systems.
6. Requisition all needed maintenance supplies.
1. At least 2 years of technical training and 5-7 years' of related work experience in the following areas:
mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, machining, welding, and electrical.
2. Experience with both old and new types of manufacturing equipment.
3. Able to read hydraulic circuits, and electrical and electronic control circuits and ladder logic diagrams,
including PLC' s. Understands standard symbols use in hydraulics and electrical circuits.
4. Able to trouble-shoot and repair machinery, equipment, and building systems.
5. MIG welding ability and experience.
6. Must be an energetic, self-starter who seeks more to do, and works well without constant
7. Must be well-organized.