Williamsburg, IA 52361
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot plant facilities and production equipment problems
- Maintain and update equipment records, schematics, blueprints and files in orderly fashion
- Obtain training for professional development and to stay current on maintenance and safety requirements
- Complete all work in accordance with IOSHA, NEC, JIC and IDNR standards and regulations
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Associate' s Degree/Journeyperson status in Maintenance Electrician
- Forklift License required
- Technical training in the following areas
- Hydraulic/pneumatic system maintenance and repair
- Mechanical power transmission maintenance and repair
- Combustion gas train maintenance and repair
- HVAC maintenance and repair
- Industrial electronics
- Welding and fabrication
- Machine tool operation, maintenance and repair
- Automotive, forklift, work platforms operation
- Robot and PLC programming and trouble shooting
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.