Urbana, OH 43078
To perform a variety of maintenance duties to reduce equipment down time, help with equipment installations, and the projects may be mechanical or electrical in nature.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager on PM and daily activities for the shift
- Preforms troubleshooting repairs on mechanical equipment.
- Advise Maintenance manager of purchasing needs & assist with parts inventory.
- Assist in equipment installation.
- Maintain Steam Boilers / Steam Systems (Blow down boilers).
- Maintain Air Compressors & Compressed air components.
- Welding and fabrication experience is a plus.
- Electrical experience working with up to 480 volts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot mechanical equipment.
- Professional certifications such as HVAC, electrical, etc. Preferred.
Education and Work Experience:
- High school diploma, required.
- At least 3 years' experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.