Timberlake, NC 27583
- Conduct machine set up, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Troubleshoot PLCs
- Will be required to inspect machines for possible wear as well as purchasing and inventory of maintenance supplies and parts.
- Requires extensive knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics and electromechanical systems.
- 2+ years of PLC experience
- 5+ years of relatable maintenance experience in an industrial facility
- Must be able to work independently.