Swanton, OH 43558
- Plan, implement and maintain preventative maintenance program on engines, motors, pumps, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, conveyor systems and production machines in order to improve reliability.
- Install or assist in the installation of new equipment, including proper layout and alignment.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace mechanical components such as motors, reducers, drive chains, hydraulic and/or pneumatic components in manufacturing equipment.
- Modify equipment as necessary to improve safety, quality, productivity and reliability
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- 3+ year of experience in an industrial maintenance position
- Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.