Swanton, OH 43558
- Plan, implement and maintain preventative maintenance program on engines, motors, pumps, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, conveyor systems and production machines in order to improve reliability.
- Install or assist in the installation of new equipment, including proper layout and alignment.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace mechanical components such as motors, reducers, drive chains, hydraulic and/or pneumatic components in manufacturing equipment.
- Modify equipment as necessary to improve safety, quality, productivity and reliability
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- 3+ year of experience in an industrial maintenance position
- Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.