Holland, OH 43528-9794
Duties & Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
This position is responsible to perform preventive maintenance on all equipment, as well as troubleshooting and repairing of equipment and machinery and adhere to all safety rules and regulations. Additionally, this position assists in the maintenance of grounds and physical structure of buildings, and in the relocation of machinery. The Maintenance Technician performs various construction-related activities and some light janitorial duties.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5 years’ maintenance experience and/or training.Company reserves the right to consider to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic math skills required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude required;
- Ability to read blue prints, tape measures and dial calipers;
- Some electrical, carpentry, plumbing and drywall experience needed;
- Experience working on and around Mazak CNC machine is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.