Hillsdale, MI 49242
- Conduct machine set up, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Will be required to inspect machines for possible wear as well as purchasing and inventory of maintenance supplies and parts.
- Assist in electrical work when necessary.
- Requires extensive knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, welding and stamping presses.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Journeyman preferred but will look at similar experience
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.