Franklin, KY 42134
- Performs mechanical / electrical preventative maintenance on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- In-house parts fabrication for machine repairs.
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology, Automated Systems, Electronics Electrician or equivalent.
- Troubleshooting and servicing all types of electrical equipment including AC and DC drives, PLC' s, and their associated control networks and I/O.
- Hands on exposure to automation and PLCs.
- Good mechanical skills, including welding, hydraulics and pneumatics are also desired
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.