Fostoria, OH 44830
- Offers creative solutions to provide permanent fixes to repeating machine issues
- Troubleshoots hydraulic and pneumatic control issues and differentiates their issues from electrical issues
- Makes repair such as changing out pumps/valves/cylinders, rebuilds pumps/valves/cylinders.
- Sizes and installs piping or PVC, bends and installs steel tubing, makes up and installs hydraulic, pneumatic, and coolant hoses as well as adjusting pressures and flows
- Replaces bearings in power transmission devices, performs complete rebuilds of power transmission devices
- Reads hydraulic, lubrication, and pneumatic prints to assist in troubleshooting process and mechanical assembly prints to assist in troubleshooting, repairing, or rebuilding mechanical devices
- Rebuilds pneumatic and electric hoists
- Utilizes welding to fabricate projects to print and make basic repairs to equipment
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Completion of a state certified machine repair apprenticeship, eight years job related experience, or machine repair journeyman's card required.