Bellefontaine, OH 43311
The Maintenance Associate repairs and maintains equipment, performs preventative maintenance and performs minor improvements to equipment. This position supports all production and support staff management in maintenance duties as requested.
- Repair and maintain equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems
- Observe and perform checklists
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Perform welding and machining tasks
- Perform PLC troubleshooting
- Overhaul and rebuild equipment
- Assist engineering on projects
- Assist production as members of improvement teams
- Assist production in solving reoccurring problems
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High school diploma, required.
- At least 2 years' experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.