Springfield, OH 45504
- Safety and Productivity of all associates depends on a rational thinking individual who recognizes the importance of, and is well versed in properly maintained machinery.
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills in medium voltage electrical circuitry, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and the discipline of lock-out/tag-out.
- Be a self-motivated team member.
- Good communication with the maintenance team and production associates and Supervisors.
- Must follow and obey all company policies and procedures.
- All duties assigned to be completed with attention to safety and quality.
- Capable of working in confined spaces.
- Capable of working at heights up to 40 feet.
- Ownership of basic tools to perform maintenance duties as assigned.
- Work overtime as needed, including weekends.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or GED required. Some formal post-high school training in machinery maintenance, electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc. Previous stamping press maintenance experience required. Previous experience with Allen Bradley PLC platforms preferred. Valid Driver' s License required.