Perrysburg, OH 43551
Must possess and demonstrate industrial mechanics, industrial electricity or electronics. (Electronics a plus) Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair plant equipment. Individual with formal technical training and PLC knowledge a plus. Candidates must also be able to apply knowledge of plastic injection molding machinery. Tasks are not always limited to maintenance. Mechanics may also be asked to help assist with mold setup in certain cases.
- 3-5 years of experience in the plastic injection molding industry
- Must be able to read hydraulic & electrical schematics
- Must be able to trouble shoot electrical, hydraulic & mechanical equipment
- On-time and reliable (consistent attendance)
- Closely follows ALL safety protocol and even creates relevant safety procedures as the candidate sees fit
- Physical condition to- lift heavy objects (safely), able to reach and bend
- Requires extensive knowledge of Maintenance facilities/equipment practices and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent