Bowling Green, KY 42101
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting systems and performing preventive and predictive maintenance on various equipment. There are openings on 2nd and 3rd shift. The Maintenance Technician will pay up to $30/hr
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of various manufacturing equipment
- Maintain integrity of safety devices including light curtains, safety gates, barriers, etc.
- Assist in design and installation of new/improved manufacturing equipment, components, and processes
- Make modifications to existing equipment as required
- Assist in determining spare parts requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Train operators and new team members on fixtures, control panels, etc.
- Provide support for machine improvements
- Perform PM inspections as required, complete with all repairs
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Robot experience, teach points and troubleshoot
- Motor Control, PLC, and Ladder Logic
- Ability to read and understand schematics
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.