Bowling Green, KY 42101
The Maintenance Supervisor will support the departmental leadership and Team Members to successfully meet goals and objectives by providing guidance, technical expertise and resources needed in order to be safe and productive. This position will pay $75-95, 000/ year.
- Ensure weekly safety talks in pre-shift meetings are being conducted with team members signing safety training roster
- Immediately attend to all accidents and injuries and initiate the accident and injury investigation program, while following up to ensure procedure implementation and completion.
- Utilize interactive management principles when implementing corrective discipline procedures in dealing with team members, encourage professional development to enhance team performance, and cross train to maximize flexibility and coverage to accommodate vacations and absences.
- Provide timely coaching, counseling, and feedback to Team Leaders through one-on-one sessions, performance evaluations, and regular team meetings to ensure fulfillment of policies, practices, and procedures
- Schedule, supervise, coordinate and direct the activities of team members, equipment and materials to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with press department, company and customer quality standards and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with other departments as well as conduct all business activities in a professional manner
- Participate/initiate in continuous improvements and take advantage of cost reduction opportunities.
- Promote, participate and implement Lean activities as they are introduced such as 5S, Kanban, PDCA' s and Standardized work.
- Ensure the improvement of Department KPI' s by participating in the tracking and enhancement measures that are implemented.
- Act on behalf of the Department Leader in during absences and assume the full role of Team Leader in their absence.
- 3+ years' experience in an automotive manufacturing environment, previous leadership role preferred; experience in heavy metal stamping, planning and scheduling
- Experience leading and developing a team of maintenance technicians
- Robotics experience is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.