Williamsburg, IA 52361
• Attain safety, quality and productivity goals
• Troubleshoot problems of mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic nature
• Maintain and update equipment records, schematics, blueprints and files in orderly fashion
• Obtain training for professional improvement and to stay up to date with current maintenance and safety requirements
• Complete all work in compliance with OSHA, DNR and all other applicable standards and regulations
• Maintain department repair parts stock and inventory
• Operate forklift, high lift and all maintenance department equipment
• Attend training as required
• Complete correspondence, forms and reports using personal computer and applicable software
• Encourage safety and housekeeping practices and lead by example
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Education
• High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience • Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems • Competent with gas, arc, MIG and TIG welding • Forklift license
• Able to demonstrate understanding of how job performance affects product quality and customer satisfaction • Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive employee relations • Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, business correspondence, procedures, instructions and guidelines • Able to read and interpret equipment instructions, diagrams, schematics, and mechanical prints • Able to fabricate assemblies such as guards, racks, etc. • Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, suppliers and customers • Able to maintain confidentiality, and use discretion and tact • Able to manage and schedule multiple priorities and meet deadlines • Able to work flexible hours and overtime • Able to calculate figures and amounts, such as percentages and proportions • Able to use computer and software as required • Able to lift up to 75 pounds, work at heights of 40 – 60 feet, and in confined spaces
• The work environment is primarily plant floor and is characterized by temperature extremes, loud noise and considerable tow motor traffic. The individual must be able to perform all essential functions as appropriate on the plant floor, in meetings, and with employees, management, customers and suppliers. • Must be able to work well within the maintenance team and also be capable to work alone • Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds • Will occasionally work at heights of up to 40 feet and in confined spaces • Personal tools required • Normal work week may include alternating Saturday/Sunday or seven day schedules • Overtime as required
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.