Cleveland, OH 44109
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Conduct machine set up, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect machines for possible wear as well as purchasing and inventory of maintenance supplies and parts
- Perform a variety of multi-trade functions, such as the installation, maintenance or repair of equipment, machinery, and facility
- Perform any duties necessary to maintain machinery, equipment, systems or facilities in a state of good, safe working condition, including troubleshooting, repair, installation, removal and replacement, basic design, advanced fabrication, adjustment, rebuilding, welding
- Minimum of 2 year experience repairing and maintaining industrial machinery
- Extensive knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, and electro-mechanical systems
- High voltage experience working up to 480V
- Knowledge of welding
- Proficiency using basic hand tools
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.