Columbus, OH 43228
Draw Machine Technician (2 needs)
Set up, operate and tend machines to draw wire.
Write down experimental observations and collect data
- Good mechanical aptitude, be hands on with a working knowledge of general mathematical skills.
- Technical writing skills and proven ability to collect and analyze data is a must.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of basic hand tools, basic power tools (drills, saws, etc.) and measuring devices (such as calipers and micrometers).
- Related work experience in manufacturing or equipment and tool maintenance / repair or metal fabrication is a plus.
- Welding skills are a plus.
- Would like to see a 2 year tech degree.
- $18 to $20 per hour
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.