Toledo, OH 43604
- Design and engineer capital equipment, for machines, equipment, conveyors, material handling equipment, packaging systems, furnace, forehearth, etc.
- Interact with clients, work through approvals, and work with production to ensure projects are being completed on time
- Perform client visits and obtain field information.
- Work with engineers on scopes, specifications, construction bid packages.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering is preferred.
- Preferred candidate will have 3+ years of experience engineering and developing capital equipment, including 3D design software. Inventor is preferred, however SolidWorks or AutoCAD 3D will be considered.
- Experience with design of machines, equipment, conveyors, material handling, etc.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.