MIS Section Manager
Bucyrus, OH 44820
- Will be responsible for account maintenance for active directory, email and manufacturing resource planning systems.
- Will be responsible for account maintenance for company cell phones, technology systems and equipment including software, system backups, etc.
- Will follow and help create MIS policies and procedures, will implement software.
- Administer and manage servers in active directory, firewalls, VMWare, LAN/WAN, etc
- Bachelor' s Degree in IT, IS and 1 years of experience, OR, an Associate Degree with 3 years of experience, OR, if no degree with 5+ years of experience in an IT role.
- Experience working on plant or manufacturing information systems and networks.
- Must be able to work independently and self-driven.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.