Middletown, OH 45042
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to diagnose, repair, rebuild, and replace mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on all plant manufacturing and support equipment.
- Work as part of a team in a manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and waste.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out procedures.
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines.
- 2+ years of experience in successfully troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery and technical degree in related field.
- Must be willing to pursue ongoing technical training to enhance capabilities.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ability to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as needed.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, particularly within the corrugated or packaging industry.
- 2 to 5 years of practical application experience in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance functions.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of essential importance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Pre-employment assessment test will be required to assess skills.