Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Planning and executing the sharing of group company trucks to obtain benefits in efficiency and cost.
- Logistics planned method as it relates to its activity.
- Assist with RFQ of Logistics Companies.
- Work with group company PIC as it pertains to logistics activities.
- Manage of import/export transportation and assist with customs issues
- Plan packaging to be standardize across group companies
- Kaizen themes as it relates to cost down activities.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred or equivalent work experience
- Manufacturing Experience (Required)
- Experience with Sharing Multiple truck loads to maximize efficiencies
- Excellent Analytics background in reporting and cost reductions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills