Lead Field Engineer
New York, NY 10018
- Serve as leader in the field for network installations and troubleshooting efforts.
- Ability to run, terminate and test inside wiring.
- Experience with cabling standards, Wi-Fi planning and implantation required.
- Anticipate project needs with sufficient lead-time so as not to delay or disrupt production.
- Associates degree in a related field.
- Ability to learn and understand company' s custom online portal.
- Two to four years of related experience in cabling and infrastructure preferred.
- 95% nationwide travel required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.