Lead Electrical Engineer
Detroit, MI 48084
- Lead electrical projects for the design of power distribution, lighting, and grounding systems including low voltage, medium voltage, emergency power, UPS, fire alarm, utility, and lighting systems.
- Responsible for engineering from conception through execution on large projects, and total engineering work on smaller projects.
- Interact with clients and help with business development activities such as help define project scope, present progress reports/updates, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Stays current with design methods and ideas, while being able to develop engineering concepts and presentations for project proposals.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE (professional Engineer) or PE tracked
- Experience with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, and auxiliary systems.
- Experience with power system load calculations
- Knowledge of National Electric Code, applicable codes and standards
- Healthcare experience highly desired.
- Experience with study software a plus, with emphasis on SKM or ETAP platforms.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit or other CAD software.
- Ability to travel as required (local 25% and overnight 10-15%).
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.