Laser Weld Engineer
Birmingham, AL 35215
- Laser welding and brazing systems implementation, commissioning and programming of such.
- Responsible for weld implementation for future model launches and process improvement.
- Responsible for continues process optimization in current production environment
- Responsible for welding process improvement Support production in a daily basis in troubleshooting difficult breakdowns and chronic equipment failures.
- BS in welding engineering
- Experience with laser equipment which includes but not limit to laser generator, laser head, and quality tracking system, fixture design and qualification
- Experience in welding of aluminum and welding of mild and high strength steels is preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.