Columbus, OH 43201
- Execute experiments in fields such as microbiology, biochemistry, and molecular biology within regulatory and quality frameworks
- The position involves daily lab work, data collection of bio specimens from the participants, collecting survey data, lab prep and cleans up.
- The successful candidate will be able to fully understand all Standard Operating Procedures, GLP procedures, and all safety and security procedures.
- Can work without direct supervision.
- Operate equipment in order to produce high quality data
- Checking equipment calibration
- Bachelor’ s degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, or related field is required.
- 0-3 years of experience working in laboratories or in a related area.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.