Lab Technician I
San Angelo, TX 76905
- Perform analysis of laboratory data and process and document analysis results.
- Enter data, keep time records, receive and send information.
- Sample and reagent preparation, laboratory instrumentation, routine calculations, record keeping, safety procedures, and general bench skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous lab bench experience highly preferred
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.