Junior Structural Engineer
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Design structural systems using steel and concrete for new and existing structures.
- Provide structural calculations for support systems in accordance with lead design and lead structural engineer.
- Analyze existing structures for new loads and provide recommendations for strengthening where required.
- Sketches design into completed working details and drawings based on engineering fundamentals.
- Develop and validate computer models of complex structural systems.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or Master’ s degree in Structural Engineering
- EIT or EI (PE tracked)
- Knowledge of building codes including seismic requirements
- Experience with structural analysis software such as RISA or STAAD
- Experience with Revit is a plus
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.