Junior Electrical Engineer
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Will work with designers and engineer teams on primary and secondary (Low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Adapt designs to current conditions in field, coordinate designs with current infrastructure.
- Applies standard design techniques and procedures exercising judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
- Checks design calculations and drawings verifying all applicable codes have been incorporated.
- Attends construction meetings and produces site observation. May trouble-shoot design problems in the field during construction.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with Easy Power software.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.