Jr. Mechanical Engineer
Cleveland, OH 44135
- Under general supervision, the Mechanical Engineer will design new and modify existing core & molding machines, supporting equipment, and optimize plant layouts.
- Create detail drawings for fabrication, work with vendors and shop for creation of parts and sub-assemblies, create and manage bills of material.
- Participates in specification, drawing review, mechanical build, factory run-off, and field commissioning.
- Works with customers to support machinery and installation needs.
- Work with others in the Engineering Department to facilitate accurate work product and timely response to project needs and customer support.
- Familiarity with precision industrial automation machinery using hydraulic and pneumatic actuators.
- Proficient in creating fabrication and assembly drawings with AutoCAD and Solid Works. Experience with foundry equipment design a plus.
- Capable of travel primarily throughout North America.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3 year’ s experience with industrial machine design and fabrication, field service, and supervising small teams.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, ie: Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree and experience.