Joint Use Representative Assc
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
- Provide assistance in coordinating activity between corporate and external companies desiring access to remote facilities including administration, and billing.
- Assist in preparing, negotiating and administering contracts for facility access and attachment requests.
- Provide assistance in coordinating and maintaining database with contract, inventory, insurance, bond and billing records.
- Continual suggestion for process improvements with regard to current business practices.
- Assist in providing training and support to engineering and operations on joint attachment requirements.
- Associate degree in accounting or business related field.
- One (1) year experience in field operations, customer accounts or related experience.
- This position requires significant travel and dedicated hours outside normal work hours.
- Comfortable in dealing with outside companies in negotiations and dispute resolution.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com