Columbus, OH 43215
ITS Technologies is seeking an Intern Student pursuing a Business Degree to work in the corporate office in Downtown Columbus, OH. This is a great opportunity to get professional business experience and networking with a highly reputable company.
INTERNSHIP WILL TENTATIVELY END: 9/7/2019
1. Perform studies, projects and assignments of general scope and/or specifically assigned duties relative to carrying out the functions of the department.
2. Assist in the preparation, analysis and interpretation of information and statistical reports as required.
3. Conduct special studies, analyses and investigations; record information and prepare graphic and interpretative illustrations.
4. Maintain departmental records and prepare statements and reports relating to operating activities; analyze and interpret such records and reports as directed by management.
5. Assist in planning, developing and carrying out various programs and special projects.
6. Work with other personnel of the department and assist in the performance of their assignments.
7. Become familiar with Company organization, departmental functional responsibilities, and group interrelationships.
Minimum Requirements: Completion of sophomore year in a 4-year business administration program.