Birmingham, AL 35242
Responsibilities for the Interior Designer:
- Designing and assisting with drawings, sketches, layouts, detailed plans and renderings for healthcare and hospital facilities, as well as commercial and institutional settings, including furniture and office layouts.
- Wil collaborate with Architects, Designers and Engineers to help create construction documents production, addendums, boards and other materials for presentations.
- May assist with using various software packages and maintaining catalogs.
- Occasionally will be on site visits to gather data and help coordinate.
- Will frequently interact with Architects, Designers and clients on regular basis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit experience and any Architectural software experience is desired.
- Ideally a co-op or internship or 1 year experience as an interior designer.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.