Interactive Designer Prin
Columbus, OH 43215
- Apply design thinking principles to explore the problem, define goals, determine product requirements, and transform complex tasks into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs through the entire experience lifecycle.
- Collaborate closely with product owners, scrum masters, user interface developers, and the extended UX team to improve on and build new digital experiences.
- Ability to use a mix of traditional user-centered methodologies, lean UX practices, and design thinking.
- Help facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, and usability testing experiences for digital products.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes that can be used for usability evaluation, stakeholder review, or development purposes.
- Facilitate user experience activities including heuristic reviews, usability testing and usability analysis and user research towards enhancing online and digital experiences.
- Create high fidelity design comps for mobile apps or responsive design websites that embody our brand and can facilitate conversation with the team.
- Create layout, features, navigation tools, icons, graphics, animation, color palettes, typography, online content and infrastructure for Web pages and applications.
- Work in an agile environment using data, usability feedback, and analytics to inform user-centered design decisions and rapid iterative improvement.
- Work with developers and technical architects to understand the technical constraints that may impact how we design a product or a site.
- Expertise with prototyping tools like InVision or Axure, and design tools like Sketch and Photoshop required.
- Experience with Optimal Workshop, Jira and familiarity with Morae usability testing software is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s degree in design or Associate’ s degree in design and four years of professional design or interactive design experience.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in interactive design or design in addition to any experience noted above.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.