Holland, OH 43528
- Conceptualize and design controls including writing programs from scratch and integrating with other components such as PLC, drives, etc.
- Integrate, setup, and configure vision systems to perform part recognition, part position, robot guidance, and quality inspections.
- Setup ProfiBus, ProfiNet networks for communication for automation technologies and instrumentation projects.
- Interact with clients to understand needs and provide assistance.
- Bachelor' s in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology is desired.
- Strong ProfiBus and ProfiNet is required
- Experience with instrumentation experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel (at first could be 30-50%, mainly to Chicagoland area) is required
- Creating P&IDs for refinery or chemical plant projects experience.
- Experience with Siemens TIA / Step 7 is preferred
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.