Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Midland, MI 48640-6994
- Responsible for reviewing and approving I&C engineering work products.
- Experienced in process instrumentation, electrical control systems and process automation.
- Direct junior level engineers and designers in the development of various Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) Project deliverables.
- Chemical design experience required.
- Assist in P&ID development.
- Lead effort for development of I&C design packages.
- Develop loop diagrams and other instrument writing drawings.
- Develop and apply instrument installation details.
- Develop control panel designs.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.