Granite City, IL 62040
- Inside Sales Representative will assist and provide information to customers, enter customer orders, order product to be released using customer forecast, ensure on-time delivery, and follow up on customer complaints and questions.
- Some responsibilities include: entering orders based on customer schedules, forwarding quotes.
- Extensive internal and external customer contact; releasing finished goods; problem solving; addressing charge backs.
- Inside Sales Representative monitoring customer forecast/historical data and/or open customer PO' s against all inventories in plant.
- After training, the Inside Sales Representative will be expected to have knowledge of sales standard operating procedures and how they relate to customer accounts.
- Candidates should also have excellent organization skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, have good listening skills, and be able to effectively communicate with employees and customers at all levels in the organization.
- Must be computer literate and be fast and accurate in data entry and proficient in Excel.
- Must be able to work in fast paced stressful environment, have the ability to multi task and handle multiple projects, work independently, have strong attention to detail, and great follow up skills.