Inside Sales Executive
Toledo, OH 43607
- Prospecting for new accounts.
- Communicating with existing customers in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Estimate manufacturing processes.
- Follow up with quotations and close sales.
- Contribute to team effort between customer and shop floor.
- Collaborate with the Director of New Business and the VP of Sales to determine key goals and objectives.
- Help in the development and reporting of key monthly sales metrics.
- Meet sales goals.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration, and a minimum of three years of experience in sales.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Negotiating and closing sales with proven track record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Blue print reading with a firm understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Three or more years of experience working in manufacturing.
- Strong business acumen, with an understanding of financial and managerial accounting.
- Professional Sales training.
- Experience with Epicor business software.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.