Inside Sales Executive
Toledo, OH 43607
- Prospecting for new accounts.
- Communicating with existing customers in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Estimate manufacturing processes.
- Follow up with quotations and close sales.
- Contribute to team effort between customer and shop floor.
- Collaborate with the Director of New Business and the VP of Sales to determine key goals and objectives.
- Help in the development and reporting of key monthly sales metrics.
- Meet sales goals.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration, and a minimum of three years of experience in sales.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Negotiating and closing sales with proven track record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Blue print reading with a firm understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Three or more years of experience working in manufacturing.
- Strong business acumen, with an understanding of financial and managerial accounting.
- Professional Sales training.
- Experience with Epicor business software.