Injection Mold Service Engineer
Findlay, OH 45840
KEY COMPONENTS OF THIS ROLE:
The right candidate will be capable of repairing, or modifying an injection mold with or without the aid of detailed construction drawings. Must be able to perform all necessary PM requirements on all tools, and be able to proficiently review parts prints and tool drawings. Must be able to troubleshoot and repair injection mold hot runner systems, valve gate systems, hot runner wiring, resolve part hanging issues, and safely remove residual plastic.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Diagnose and trouble shoot molds in the bench and make corrections.
- Repair and maintain production tools and molds
- Construct new tools and molds as required
- Verify conformance of machined or repaired molds to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments
- Modify molds to conform to engineering changes
- Work to blueprints, sketches, written and verbal instructions
- Handle confidential information on a regular basis
- Encourage safety and housekeeping practices and lead by example
- Participate in Continual Improvement activities
- Journeyman status in Tools and Molds or 5+ years of equivalent knowledge or experience
- Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive employee relations
- Experience in Machining, Bench Working, and Preventive Maintenance on Plastic Injection Molding preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker. Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today.
Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.